Army Career Employment Specialist - Lewis-McChord
|Title:||Army Career Employment Specialist - Lewis-McChord|
DescriptionArmy Career Employment Specialist
Location: United States
Job Description: We are seeking a qualified, experienced and motivated professional on a contingent basis for the position of Army Career Employment Specialist (ACES). Working as a vital team member, the ACES will provide employment assistance services to Reserve Component Soldiers. The ACES services as vital member of the team acting as an employment advocate, consultant, and liaison with the ultimate mission of maximizing employment opportunities for Soldiers assigned to the ACES' unit(s) of responsibility. The ACES works closely with Transition Employment Liaisons (TEL) to assist with Soldiers transitioning into their assigned reserve component units of responsibility; work with local employers and community agencies to identify employment opportunities; and provide employment assistant services (resume preparation assistance and training; interview prep, etc.). A more detailed briefing of responsibilities will be discussed at interview.
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with software programs including MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel and current email systems
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively and tactfully communicate information and directions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a cohesive member of a team
- Understanding of protocols as they pertain to verbal, written, telephonic and electronic communications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively handle and respond to short suspense projects with little to no prior warning
Experience: Five (5) or more years experience in Human Resources related position and/or five (5) or more years recruiting/job placement experience.
U.S. Citizenship: Must be able to successfully past a background check
Note: Calls will not be accepted in reference to this posting.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications