Admin Support - San Francisco, CA
|Title:||Admin Support - San Francisco, CA|
DescriptionJamison Professional Services, Inc. (JPS) is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a federal government client in the San Francisco, CA area.
1. Maintain calendar for scheduling, and rescheduling meetings and conferences (phone, video, face-to-face meetings) as required. Sends reminders of appointments and meetings. Arranges meetings, video/conference calls notifying participants of the time, date, location and subject. Sends all pertinent material when available.
2. Evaluates lease proposals for technical adequacy and responsiveness based on comparison to agency's requirements; to conduct data base market survey (Co-Star/Loopnet) of what space is available in the area. Updates lease documents: On select small lease cases from specifications provided by agencies or otherwise based on Leasing Specialist's/Leasing Contracting Officer's input approval reviews and completes supplemental lease agreements and prospective documents. Correspondence management and control, files establishment and maintenance. Advises staff of correspondence and filing practices.
3. Computes adjustment to leases, using the applicable escalation clause and calculates the amount owing the lessor due to increase in labor index, annual lease escalation, etc. Performs lease administration functions: Coordinates with tenant agencies, field offices, lessors, Design and Construction, etc.; documents contacts with lessors. Receive and review mail and correspondence, to determine the distribution, suspense dates, and follow-up procedures.Based on the nature of the subject of the correspondence, assembles and attaches background materials for-correspondence requiring a response.
4. Review, distribute and mail all outgoing correspondence for signature of the Project Manager's signature to ensure proper format, grammatical and typographical accuracy according to GSA Correspondence Manual, and inclusion of all necessary information and attachments. Identifies discrepancies and returns correspondence to originator with suggestions for corrections.
5. Prepares status reports independently with very little review, and analyze and oversee fund activities (such as Open Items, Invoices, Credit Card logs, etc.) including appropriate funds from other agencies in accordance with the Anti-Deficiency Act for Budget Activities 61 and 80. Develop critical correspondence for key project officials taken from brief verbal, written instructions and rough draft.
6. Receive, screen and refer telephone calls, email messages and personal visitors.
7. Process and track personnel-related functions, such as Systems Account Manager (SAM) requests, training requests, etc. (except SF52s). Enter all training documents into Pegasys.
8. Make/assist with travel arrangements for the staff. This includes scheduling of visits, plane, car, and hotel reservations, and notification to the organization or official to be visited. Prepare/assist in the preparation of travel authorizations, travel vouchers (review and approve), and reports. Maintains a central file of all documents for each employee.
9. The purpose of the work is to plan and carry out analytical, evaluative and operational support assignments/projects in support of Division operations. The employee identifies problems, and studies, analyzes and makes recommendations to resolve problems and issues that concern the efficiency of administrative operations. Maintain office equipment and prepare office supply requests
Contractor shall possess at minimum 2 years of recent (within the past 5 years) experience secretarial procedures and practices.
Bachelors or Honors Degree in, Social Sciences, Public, Secretarial Studies or Business Administration or other related area;
At least two (2) years of experience as a Secretary, Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Internet) is essential.
Interested candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.
JPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.