Admin. Asst. to Property Mgr - San Francisco, CA
|Title:||Admin. Asst. to Property Mgr - San Francisco, CA|
DescriptionPosition: Administrative Assistant to Property Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) is currently seeking qualified and motivated professional for the position of Administrative Assistant.
The selected candidate will be required to provide clerical support services to support a Federal Real Estate Division leasing office. The nature of the work is to plan and carry out analytical, evaluative and operational support assignments/projects in support of Division operations. The qualified candidate must be proficient at identifying problems, studying, conducting studies and analyzes to make recommendations that will resolve problems and issues that concern the efficiency of administrative operations. Related tasks include:
- Maintain calendar for scheduling, and rescheduling meetings and conferences (phone, video, face-to-face meetings) as required. Sends reminders of appointments and meetings. Arranges meetings, video/conference calls notifying participants of the time, date, location and subject. Sends all pertinent material when available.
- Evaluates lease proposals for technical adequacy and responsiveness based on comparison to agency's requirements; to conduct data base market survey (Co-Star/Loopnet) of what space is available in the area.
- Update lease documents:
- On select small lease cases from specifications provided by agencies or otherwise based on Leasing Specialist's/Leasing Contracting Officer's input approval reviews and completes supplemental lease agreements and prospective documents.
- Correspondence management and control, files establishment and maintenance.
- Advises staff of correspondence and filing practices.
- Compute adjustment to leases, using the applicable escalation clause and calculates the amount owing the lessor due to increase in labor index, annual lease escalation, etc.
- Perform lease administration functions:
- Coordinate with tenant agencies, field offices, lessors, Design and Construction, etc.; documents contacts with lessors.
- Receive and review mail and correspondence, to determine the distribution, suspense dates, and follow-up procedures.
- Based on the nature of the subject of the correspondence, assemble and attache background materials for-correspondence requiring a response.
- Review, distribute and mail all outgoing correspondence for signature of the Project Manager's signature to ensure proper format, grammatical and typographical accuracy according to the client Correspondence Manual, and inclusion of all necessary information and attachments. Identify discrepancies and return correspondence to originator with suggestions for corrections.
- Prepare status reports independently with very little review, and analyze and oversee fund activities (such as Open Items, Invoices, Credit Card logs, etc.) including appropriate funds from other agencies in accordance with the Anti-Deficiency Act for Budget Activities 61 and 80. Develop critical correspondence for key project officials taken from brief verbal, written instructions and rough draft.
- Receive, screen and refer telephone calls, email messages and personal visitors.
- Process and track personnel-related functions, such as Systems Account Manager (SAM) requests, training requests, etc. (except SF52s). Enter all training documents into Pegasys.
- Make/assist with travel arrangements for the staff. This includes scheduling of visits, plane, car, and hotel reservations, and notification to the organization or official to be visited. Prepare/assist in the preparation of travel authorizations, travel vouchers (review and approve), and reports. Maintain a central file of all documents for each employee.
- Must be proficient in secretarial procedures and practices; and
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills; and
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team; and
- Strong skills in web design, maintenance, and communications software; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and
- Computer literacy. Must be proficient with MS Office applications advanced features as well as Internet navigation and search applications; and
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and experience with facilitation and outreach and engagement required
Bachelor’s Degree, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Secretarial Studies or Business Administration or other related area
Minimum of 2 years of secretarial experience. Experience must be within the past 5 years
U.S. Citizenship: Must be able to successfully pass a Federal Government level background check.
JPS Corporate Overview:
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business, is a customer driven firm with an extensive record of providing superior professional support services to our clients, supporting single and multiple nationally and internationally requirements. JPS consistently and successfully delivers qualified employees to numerous Federal agencies as well as other public and private sectors across a broad field of occupations and disciplines.
JPS offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the commercial and government arenas. We seek employees who share our values of service excellence, integrity and professionalism.
JPS affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment and/or discrimination. In addition, JPS adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business.
JPS’s commitment to equal opportunity is applied through every aspect of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other matters of employment.
Applicants may be required to successfully complete an online test to determine qualification for positions requiring specific skills.
Please DO NOT contact with JPS regarding this opportunity. All applications must be submitted through our applications system at: http://careers.jps-online.net/x/openings