|Title:||Budget Assistant (Support Analyst II) - Silver Spring|
Position: Budget Assistant (Support Analyst II)
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) is currently seeking qualified and motivated candidate for the position of Budget Assistant (Support Analyst II).
Budget Assistant (Support Analyst II): Shall have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or business or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience working in government finance and budgeting.
- Experience analyzing financial data, executing organizational budgets, developing budget justifications, and/or performing oversight for strategic programs that align with organizational goals.
- Demonstrated expertise developing federal budget justifications, providing executive level financial and budget execution analysis support within the federal government.
- Specialized experience using MS Office Programs and creating MS Excel pivot tables and spreadsheets.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
U.S. Citizenship: Must be able to successfully pass a background check.
JPS Corporate Overview:
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business, is a customer driven firm with an extensive record of providing superior professional support services to our clients, supporting single and multiple nationally and internationally requirements. JPS consistently and successfully delivers qualified employees to numerous Federal agencies as well as other public and private sectors across a broad field of occupations and disciplines.
JPS offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the commercial and government arenas. We seek employees who share our values of service excellence, integrity and professionalism.
JPS affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment and/or discrimination. In addition, JPS adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business.
JPS’s commitment to equal opportunity is applied through every aspect of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other matters of employment.
Applicants may be required to successfully complete an online test to determine qualification for positions requiring specific skills.
Please DO NOT contact JPS regarding this opportunity. All applications must be submitted through our applications system at: http://careers.jps-online.net/x/openings