Acquisition Support Services
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) is currently seeking qualified and motivated professional for the position of Acquisition Support Services.
Typical tasks are expected to include pre and post award acquisition support service including, but not limited to:
Task 1: Proposal Support and quotes evaluations
The contractor shall perform, at a minimum, the following functions:
· Evaluate offers and options in accordance with the applicable MAS solicitation and the Acquisition Center’s internal processes and procedures
· Correspond with prospective contractors regarding offers as necessary (i.e. provide status updates, request supporting documentation, etc.)
· Document offer evaluations (i.e. technical and price) in accordance with the Acquisition Center’s processes and procedures, for MAS Contracting Officer (CO) review and approval
· Make recommendations of award or rejection to the MAS CO
· Draft pre-award documents such as Pre-Negotiation Memoranda and Price Negotiation Memoranda for MAS CO review and approval
· Create contract files in accordance with Contract Tab Advisory Guide
Task 2: Contract administration and correspondence (to include support for modifications, options, and file documentation)
· Inclusive of items in Task 1
· Email and other communication documentation
· Communication necessary to complete modifications and options.
· Monitoring and following priority lists established by the COs and the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
Task 3: Recommending procurement strategy (to include work flow management)
The contractor shall perform, at a minimum, the following functions
· Prepare and/or review key documents for any phase of the pre-award and administration process (i.e. contractors’ Advantage! files, subcontracting plans)
· Track status of key deliverables or due dates
· Draft recommendations for review by Government COs
Task 4: Provide weekly and monthly status reports
The contractor shall provide the Acquisition Center’s COR with a weekly status report that includes, at a minimum, the following information about the contractor’s work:
· List of all offers and options currently being processed · Date each offer and option was assigned · The status of each offer/option (e.g. technical review, clarifications/negotiations, CO review, etc.)
· Cumulative list of all offers/options already processed
· Cycle times of each offer/option already processed; cycle time is defined as the time from when the offer is assigned to the contractor to the time the offer is awarded or rejected by the MAS CO
The following are specific tasks to be performed under this order for the Emergency program:
Task 5: Proposal Support and quotes evaluations
· Assist in the preparation of acquisition documents, including, but not limited to: acquisition plans, statements of works, synopses, solicitations, pre-negotiation and price- negotiation memoranda, past performance verification, subcontracting plans, purchase orders, awards, and modifications.
· Prepare, evaluate, recommend for award, and recommend contract actions for Government view and signature.
· Read and provide comments on procurement packages to include the following documents: Task Order Request/Request for Quotes, Acquisition Plans, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), Technical Evaluation Plan (TEPs), Justifications and Approval (J&As) for other than full and open competition, synopses, Determination and Findings (D&Fs) for exception to fair opportunity for both negotiated competitive procurements, and sole source procurements.
· Review and propose changes to RFQ packages.
· Facilitate and participate in dialogue about questions, comments, and issues regarding the RFQ with CO and Program Manager
· Assist in preparing the solicitation packages and amendments required for award associated with orders placed under the client Schedules, orders placed under Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), and new contracts.
· Fill out acquisition checklists for CO signature.
· Prepare contractual correspondence documentation to include the following:
- Draft Standard Form 30 - Draft RFQ cover letter - Draft Amendment cover letter - Draft Amendment Question and Answers (Q&A) concurrence
- Draft proposal clarification requests to include such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities, or clarification of contract clauses
- Draft Advance Notice – to include RFQ sections - Draft technical presentation sign-in sheets for oral presentations - Prepare contract close-out documentation - Draft technical presentation scheduling notices to Offerors
- Prepare presentation materials and participate in the Government’s meetings as designated by the CO
· Review and ensure that all procurement requests, pre and post-award, and administrative contracting actions are complete, accurate, and contractually compliant. · Complete acquisition and distribution checklists for CO signature
Contractor shall electronically provide copies of the status reports to the Task Order CO
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
· Knowledge of Federal contracting regulations and acquisition administration in a Federal environment.
· Experience with Federal Government contracting, particularly pre-award and award functions
· Attention to detail
· Ability to follow direction
· Ability to work quickly and independently
· Excellent analytical ability
· Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be able to successfully pass a Federal Government level background check.
JPS Corporate Overview:
Jamison Professional Services, Inc. (“JPS”) a CVE Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned small business, is a customer driven firm with an extensive record of providing superior professional support services to our clients, supporting single and multiple nationally and internationally requirements. JPS consistently and successfully delivers qualified employees to numerous Federal agencies as well as other public and private sectors across a broad field of occupations and disciplines.
JPS offers a wide range of employment opportunities in the commercial and government arenas. We seek employees who share our values of service excellence, integrity and professionalism.
JPS affords equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Our employees, as well as applicants and others with whom we do business, will not be subjected to sexual, racial, religious, ethnic, or any other form of unlawful harassment and/or discrimination. In addition, JPS adheres to the equal employment opportunity requirements of all states and localities in which it does business.
JPS’s commitment to equal opportunity is applied through every aspect of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, transfer, termination, and all other matters of employment.
Applicants may be required to successfully complete an online test to determine qualification for positions requiring specific skills.
Please DO NOT contact with JPS regarding this opportunity. All applications must be submitted through our applications system at: